Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,918 (¥114,530) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)