Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,506 (¥48,611) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)