Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,666 (¥38,065) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)