Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,316 (Rp 7,049,704) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (36 minutes ago)