Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,038 (Rp 6,639,405) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)