Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,846 (元1,724) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)