Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,250 (元4,319) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (33 minutes ago)