Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,522 (元1,370) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)