Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14770 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,860 (730,243Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)