Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14114 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,168 (1,134,815Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨153,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)