Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14037 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,878 (127,368Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)