Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13792 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,289 (103,610Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)