Cost of living comparison between Yerevan, Armenia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14065 INR / AMD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,045 (128,298Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)