Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,195 (руб 27,658) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (35 minutes ago)