Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,690 (руб 12,020) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (34 minutes ago)