Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,729 (руб 12,008) in Yaroslavl' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (27 minutes ago)