Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11004 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,636 (214,801 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)