Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11655 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,213 (387,913 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)