Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11745 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,698 (363,539 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)