Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,986 (元1,507) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)