Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,296 (元1,961) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)