Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,921 (元1,608) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)