Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05214 INR / MMK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,780 (590,361 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)