Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05039 INR / MMK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨485,588 (9,635,771 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨411,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (42 minutes ago)