Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 INR / MMK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,054 (418,981 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)