Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05044 INR / MMK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,564 (506,773 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)