Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.448 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,201 (﷼ 1,043) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)