Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,068 (﷼ 1,217) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)