Cost of living comparison between Yakutsk, Russia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.064 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 115% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,387 (руб 37,958) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)