Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,009 (руб 180,125) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨168,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)