Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.939 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨32,000 (682 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)