Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,263 (元8,139) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)