Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,544 (元2,096) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)