Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.944 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,373 (元3,256) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)