Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,126 (元3,168) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)