Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,981 (元3,378) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)