Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,817 (元6,115) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)