Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨66,178 (元6,318) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)