Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,336 (元1,979) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)