Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,022 (元1,710) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)