Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.853 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,749 (元2,918) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)