Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨64,103 (元6,140) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)