Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.944 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,309 (元3,752) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)