Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨292,350 (€3,692) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨234,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)