Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,556 (€246) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)