Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,247 (€500) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)