Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,237 (€303) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)