Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,939 (元1,846) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)