Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,170 (元1,498) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (29 minutes ago)