Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,948 (元1,800) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)