Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,890 (元3,860) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)