Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,587 (元2,292) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)