Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,985 (元1,540) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)