Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,886 (9,155 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨157,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)