Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,276 (2,049 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (41 minutes ago)