Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,319 (873 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)