Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.991 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,350 (R 6,282) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)