Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,936 (R 7,534) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)