Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.420 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,865 (AU$542) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)