Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,555 (€267) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (31 minutes ago)