Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,363 (€2,986) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (43 minutes ago)