Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,123 (5,055 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)