Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,888 (846 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)