Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.142 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,325 (R 3,175) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)