Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.935 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,653 (C$454) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)