Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.006 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,337 (C$869) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)