Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.803 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,210 (C$548) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (33 minutes ago)