Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.811 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨318,842 (C$6,037) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨246,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)