Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.262 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,987 (C$448) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)