Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.640 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,497 (C$532) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (40 minutes ago)