Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.980 INR / NAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,640 (4,546 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)