Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 INR / NAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,066 (7,603 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)