Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.986 INR / ANG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨346,438 (ƒ 9,120) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨233,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)