Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨494,388 (€6,267) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨343,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)