Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.241 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,622 (€399) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)