Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,535 (€379) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)