Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,674 (€574) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)