Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,263 (€373) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)