Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,201 (€328) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)