Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.946 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨302,929 (NZ$6,318) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨222,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)