Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,921 (元1,472) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)