Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.930 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,502 (元3,374) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)