Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,995 (元3,119) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (34 minutes ago)