Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,275 (元9,573) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)