Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,353 (€295) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)