Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.993 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,168 (NZ$504) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)