Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.927 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,797 (NZ$497) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)