Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.507 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,004 (R 24,880) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)