Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.597 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,012 (元12,646) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)