Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.723 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,457 (元4,573) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)