Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,386 ($401) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)