Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,642 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.583 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,291 (1,950 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)