Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,204 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,578 (1,964 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)