Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,785 in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)