Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.406 INR / NAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,561 (24,153 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)