Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.723 INR / NAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,160 (7,655 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)