Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.008 INR / NAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,932 (4,180 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)