Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.958 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,827 ($1,137) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)