Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.879 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,681 (1,940 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)