Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,266 (12,121,822 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (28 minutes ago)