Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.067 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,430 (960 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)