Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,824 (руб 18,946) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)