Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,978 (руб 97,373) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)