Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,585 (руб 27,778) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)