Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,385 (R$ 726) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)