Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,459 (R$ 718) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)