Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,180 (R$ 4,033) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (37 minutes ago)