Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,146 (€562) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (35 minutes ago)