Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,826 (€286) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)