Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,299 (€526) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)