Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,821 (€344) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)