Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,720 (руб 27,410) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)