Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,042 (руб 11,408) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)